Goochland County, Virginia Traffic Lawyer
If you have received a traffic ticket in Goochland County, Virginia contactVirginia traffic attorney David Long before you plead guilty and pay a fine. Goochland, Virginia traffic offenses can carry a fine of up to $2,500 and/or 12 months in jail and a driving license suspension if convicted. Convictions for traffic tickets in Goochland county will also adversely affect your Department of Motor Vehicles driving record and your automobile insurance premiums will most likely increase. Virginia Traffic Attorney David Long has the experience and knowledge to help you fight a Goochland, Virginia traffic ticket.
Before you plead guilty to a traffic violation contact Goochland Traffic Attorney David Long to ensure your rights are protected: 804.285.3888
Our Goochland County traffic lawyers will analyze your particular situation and provide an aggressive defense of traffic violations, including:
- Speeding tickets in Goochland County, VA
- Driving while suspended tickets in Goochland County, VA
- Reckless driving tickets in Goochland County, VA
- DUI in Goochland County, VA
- Failure to yield in Goochland County, VA
- Failure to stop at a stop sign or traffic light in Goochland County, VA
When you are convicted of a traffic violation in Goochland County, VA, the court notifies the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and they do the following:
- Posts the conviction to your driving record;
- Assigns you demerit points according to the severity of the offense;
- Issues an order of suspension, if applicable;
- Issues an order requiring the successful completion of a driver improvement clinic, if applicable; and
- Notifies your insurance company upon request.
In many cases we have been able to get traffic violations reduced for clients who have received a traffic ticket in Goochland County, Virginia. Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may be able to get a Goochland County traffic violation dismissed. Every traffic case is different, but our Goochland County traffic attorneys have the experienced and knowledge to provide legal representation, no matter what type of traffic ticket you may have received in Goochland County, VA. Our Goochland County traffic lawyers are experienced in all aspects of Virginia traffic law and can represent you in Goochland County traffic court if necessary.
Experienced Goochland County Traffic & Speeding Ticket Attorney
Our Virginia traffic law firm provides legal representation to clients who have received a traffic ticket in Richmond, Hanover County, Dinwiddie County, Henrico County, Chesterfield County, Goochland County, Powhatan County, and Prince George County Virginia, including the city of Hopewell, Colonial Heights, and Petersburg.